Instructions for all 12kg Front Loader Washers (Dexter)
- Open the door by releasing the lock handle to the right
- Ensure the machine is empty inside (good to spin a couple of times)
- Load washing into tub and fill up to fist height from the top without squeezing in. Washing needs room to move!
- Close door ensuring no items are stuck in the rubber seal and lock handle to the left/down position
- Select Washing Temperate: HOT, WARM or COLD
- Select NORMAL Cycle or PREWASH (White Switch) – Prewash is only recommended for very soiled/dirty items
- Select NORMAL or GENTLE Cycle (Black Switch) – Gentle for Woollens and/or Delicates
- Add Detergent into large opening of the fill tub above the machine
- Add Fabric softener into the small opening of the same fill tub (optional)
- The machine is now ready to insert coins ($1 & $2 coins only). Once inserted the cycle will automatically begin.
- Normal wash is approximately 28min added Prewash takes about 35min
- When complete a buzzing sound can be heard at which point the handle can be opened to remove clothing.
- PLEASE ENSURE YOU CHECK THE MACHINE IS COMPLETELY EMPTY (best to spin a few times as socks stick to the roof!)